- Only submissions from artists based in Virginia will be accepted.
- We accept submissions of work in most mediums including photography, paintings, drawings, sketches, sculpture, computer-generated artwork, and photographic documentation of work in any other medium.
- Ensure that the images in your submission are suitable for printing in regards to size, resolution, and overall quality. If in doubt, send the largest file size available or original digital photographs.
- Do not include any watermarks, descriptions, or copyright information embedded within your submission's images.
- Please limit your submission to five images at most.
- Submissions should not contain unauthorized copyrighted material. They should consist only of original material that you have permission to have published.
- Submissions may be modified for clarity or suitability.
Due to the number of submissions that we receive, it is not possible for
us to publish all of them or to respond to each one individually.
Please do not send duplicate submissions or follow-up inquiries,
doing so will not improve your standing.
If your submission is chosen for publication, you will be notified by email.