- Only submissions from artists based in Virginia will be accepted.
- Submissions should be one full page of comics. We cannot accept pieces that are more than one page or that do not occupy the full page space.
- Page dimensions are 10"x11" at 250 dpi. Comics are printed in full color and full page bleed. Use this template to ensure proper page dimensions:
- Do not include any watermarks, descriptions, or copyright information embedded within your submission's image.
- Submit only one comic at a time.
- If we accept your comic for publication, you will also be paid $50 for your contribution.
- Submissions should not contain unauthorized copyrighted material. They should consist only of original material that you have permission to have published.
- Submissions may be modified for clarity or suitability.
Due to the number of submissions that we receive, it is not possible for
us to publish all of them or to respond to each one individually.
Please do not send duplicate submissions or follow-up inquiries,
doing so will not improve your standing.
If your submission is chosen for publication, you will be notified by email.